• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Login in

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Outlook Web Access >> Login in Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Login in - 8.Dec.2006 2:19:03 PM   
djboston

I have a client and we have registered all accounts and we are able to get to the login screen, but when we enter our user info, and click OK it just sends us back to the login box, with no errors. We are going through HTTPS, but no one can log in. Any help?
Post #: 1
RE: Login in - 10.Dec.2006 12:28:20 PM   
Henrik Walther

By default you need to use the domain\username format. Does that work? If yes you need to changed the authentication settings for the OWA virtual directory in the Exchange Management Console in order to log in only using username.

HTH
Henrik Walther
Lead Moderator/author
MSExchange.org

Follow me on Twitter!

(in reply to djboston)
Post #: 2
RE: Login in - 10.Dec.2006 4:01:59 PM   
djboston

Yes. This is the way that it set and it is also the way that we are entering the User name, BUT unfortunitly we are still unable to get access to any of the email accounts . Any other opinions?

(in reply to Henrik Walther)
Post #: 3
RE: Login in - 10.Dec.2006 4:43:56 PM   
Henrik Walther

Is this a co-existence environment with both E2K3 and E2K7 servers in the org? If yes are the mailboxes then located on a E2K3 server?

HTH
Henrik Walther
Lead Moderator/author
MSExchange.org

Follow me on Twitter!

(in reply to djboston)
Post #: 4
RE: Login in - 8.Jan.2007 1:37:30 PM   
invitro

I have the same problem.

We are trying to implement new Exchange 2007 server. Trying to publish OWA, we first tried to publish with ISA 2000, but since it may be time to upgrade I brought up a test server ISA 2006. Went through the tutorial
http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Publishing-Exchange-2007-OWA-ISA-Server-2006.html

Internal clients work fine, but when an external client connects to owa they see the logon page. Yeah. But after logging in the user is redirected to logon page with no error message. If you login with a bad password it tells you ISA can not confirm you as a user.

I can not seem to get beyond this page. I look at the live monitor and it says everything is hunky dory.

These users are on the new Exchange 2007 server and we are using the domain\user standard.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

(in reply to Henrik Walther)
Post #: 5
RE: Login in - 17.Jan.2007 3:24:17 PM   
kenjancef

I am having similar issues, except I am not using ISA server at all. I can log in internally and everything is ok, but from the outside, I get the traditional login box, even though I am using https, and I either get "Page cannot be displayed", or I get in, but I get a message saying that I do not have permission to open the mailbox.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, my setup is a clean install of 2003 Server R2, with Exchange 2007 32-bit on the same server. I'm hoping it's not a 32-bit issue. I am working on a 64-bit system now.

Ken

< Message edited by kenjancef -- 17.Jan.2007 3:27:06 PM >

(in reply to djboston)
Post #: 6
RE: Login in - 17.Jan.2007 3:29:26 PM   
invitro

I gave up with ISA 2006, and reverted to ISA 2000. I followed the tutorial for seting up Exchange 2003 OWA on ISA 2000 and it worked. I had some IP connectivity problems at first. Duplicate IPs on the Public addresses!

Troubleshooting this is really difficult. If you are not using ISA, you have to look up on what you are using as a firewall how it can do SSL tunnelling. Because that is what you need to do. Pain the petuki.

(in reply to kenjancef)
Post #: 7

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Outlook Web Access >> Login in Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter