• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Great forum any suggestions on other forums?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Site & Message Boards] >> Message Boards Comments and Suggestions >> Great forum any suggestions on other forums? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Great forum any suggestions on other forums? - 22.Jan.2007 10:53:40 AM   
laytoncy

I want to say that this is best forum I've found for answers on Exchange period.  Responses are prompt and very thorough.  On that note, I find myself needing answers on other subjects regarding Windows 2003 and have no clue where to look.  Do any of you members have any suggestions on other forums that are as great as this one that deal with other subjects?
Post #: 1
RE: Great forum any suggestions on other forums? - 22.Jan.2007 10:56:26 AM   
Michael Vella

Well, I would definitely suggest our www.security-forums.com. Although they are focused on security they also contain forums for networking related questions and a mutitude of other topics. Try them out, I think you'll be very happy with the help you can receive there.

MSExchange.org Forum Moderator

(in reply to laytoncy)
Post #: 2
RE: Great forum any suggestions on other forums? - 23.Mar.2007 12:52:36 PM   
jassyca

Is there a forum like this one (or like the ISAServer.org forum for ISA) for IIS "administrators" or support staff? Sometimes our "web master" will say things about our various web servers to me that I have no idea what he needs or wants or how to fix whatever he says is broken. For instance, he'll say something like "Dot Net framework isn't working". I've no clue how he knows that or where to look to find out what's wrong, etc. Of course I look in Event Viewer to see if there are any errors but more often than not, there aren't any. Since there aren't any error messages, I have no ideas where to even start looking to fix things.

(in reply to Michael Vella)
Post #: 3
RE: Great forum any suggestions on other forums? - 5.Apr.2007 4:44:51 PM   
NetHoster

I agree.  Great forum.  Would be also good to see a topic relating to exchange hosts and people's experiences with them.

(in reply to laytoncy)
Post #: 4
[Deleted] - 28.Nov.2017 12:04:22 AM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]

(in reply to laytoncy)
  Post #: 5

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Site & Message Boards] >> Message Boards Comments and Suggestions >> Great forum any suggestions on other forums? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter