• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Looking for mail list add-on

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> Looking for mail list add-on Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for mail list add-on - 7.Feb.2007 7:03:29 AM   
sdsinc

Hello,

Here is my problem: I have a client using Ms-Exchange 2003.

They need to send a newsletter to around 2000 subscribers.
It seems that no mail list module comes bundled with Exchange (I am baffled at this).

My client would like to be able to easily send the newsletter to all the subscribers for example by sending an E-mail to a dedicated mailbox like newsletter@theircompanyname.com... just as you would do with conventional mail list software, so that the mail server will then send the newsletter to each susbcriber, one at a time.

I found mail list software from www.ikakura.com which would do the job but my client is looking for something more sophisticated...
They would like to be able to manage the list of subscribers as if they were shared contacts/public folder items.

All users in the organization should be able to peruse the list and make changes if needed. If possible my client would also like to grant change permissions to certain users only (but this is not a must).

Subscription opt-in or otp-out need not be automated, actually the client prefers to manage the list manually.

So is there any add-on or third party software available that would work like this

Thanks,
Kate
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> Looking for mail list add-on Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter