• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Exchange Headache

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Exchange 2003 SBS >> Exchange Headache Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Exchange Headache - 8.May2007 8:20:14 AM   
ToGGoT

Ok, i've not used exhange much before, but i figured "how hard can it be?!". And took the plunge with our companies SBS2003 Server.

Basically, we have 4 Employees, 4 Machines, 3 of which are in our office, and the 4th connects in over a VPN to the server. What we want to be able to do, is have all four users connecting to 1 central mailbox. They need to be able to send and recieve from the same address which at the moment is run by a standalone machine running OE6 with pop and smtp servers from our ISP.

I've set up the server, and everything works ok, but now im having problems with exchange. I managed to set up a user to have a mailbox, and the POP connector routing messages to that box, which was fine. I cannot, however figure out for the life of me what i am supposed to do, in order for more than one user to share the mailbox. Can anyone give any suggestions of how to proceed?

I couldnt actually get the one user i managed to assign a mailbox to, to be able to send mail out, because the STMP server kept refusing them, but i can figure out a way around that. Cheers

ToGGoT
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Exchange 2003 SBS >> Exchange Headache Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter