• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Public folder permissions when migrating from 5.5 to 2003

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> Public folder permissions when migrating from 5.5 to 2003 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Public folder permissions when migrating from 5.5 to 2003 - 11.Jul.2007 5:35:39 AM   
Ned70

Hi,

I have recently migrated from SBS 4.5 to SBS 2003 (the word migrated being used very loosely) and the only issue I am getting is with the public folders that I have imported from a .pst file from 5.5 to 2003. 

The issue is one of permissions!  Even though I have modified the relevant permissions inside Exchange System Manager, the users I need to allow the ability to modify the folders and their contents just get 'you do not have permission' errors when attempting make changes.

I have checked and double checked the assigned permissions and can see no error.  Could anyone please give me some pointers, as I am obviously missing something!?  A definitive description of exactly where permissions should be defined would be helpful.

I look forward to your replies.

Regards,
David

Post #: 1
RE: Public folder permissions when migrating from 5.5 t... - 11.Jul.2007 6:24:43 AM   
ismail.mohammed

It will good if you post on particular cocern group... otherwise it will get mess information for you or confusion for us...
I hope you understand  what i want to explain.. Thanks

have you tried PFDavadmin tool...?
If not try that one

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=635BE792-D8AD-49E3-ADA4-E2422C0AB424

(in reply to Ned70)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> Public folder permissions when migrating from 5.5 to 2003 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter