• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

HELP!!!, MY ORGANIZATION NEEDS HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Message Routing >> HELP!!!, MY ORGANIZATION NEEDS HELP PLEASE!!!!! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
HELP!!!, MY ORGANIZATION NEEDS HELP PLEASE!!!!! - 16.Aug.2007 12:07:26 AM   
pochimen

Hi everyone, I have an organization of my own, its a kind of Call Center where the Operators receive not phone calls but emails and need to respond them.

I'm looking for a way to store in a common mailbox all the emails and to assign each email to an Operator who is not busy and first reads the incoming mail.

For example:

The account from which all mails arrive is center@myorg.com

When  MAIL1 arrives, all users must be able to see it. USER1, who is not working, must be able to assign it of his own and start working on it.

USER2 must SEE that MAIL1 is already assigned to USER1 and does not need to read it, he will wait for the next incoming mail and assign it.

Is this posible?, to assign an email to a user and to see the list of all mails and their users, so as to know which email was read by which user??.

If someone could help me with this one, he would save me and my org!!!!

Thank you!!
Post #: 1
RE: HELP!!!, MY ORGANIZATION NEEDS HELP PLEASE!!!!! - 16.Aug.2007 1:38:06 AM   
ismail.mohammed

hi,

If i would be in your place i would create one mailbox like technicalsupportengnieer@callcenter.com
then i will give send as and receive as permission and even sending on behalf of permission from technicalsupportengineer to technical guys

I will create a outlook profile for technical support engineer and will add the respective users profile or vice versa so that each and every users should see their own mailbox and technical mailbox.

(in reply to pochimen)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Message Routing >> HELP!!!, MY ORGANIZATION NEEDS HELP PLEASE!!!!! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter