• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

RPCoHTTP UPN login doesn't work

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Mobility >> RPCoHTTP UPN login doesn't work Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RPCoHTTP UPN login doesn't work - 5.Oct.2007 7:23:09 PM   
carloscns

Hi everybody glad to join this great outlet for info sharing.
Like most probably I also joined in hopes of getting some help with this issue.
Ok...to the point...
We have set up our new Exchange 2007 server for hosted exchange capabilities.
Everything works fine, we have already tested the RPC on several computers at our office and they all work fine logging in with the UPN name as johndoe@domain.com,
both from inside and outside the network.  We tested using OL 2003 and 2007, all worked fine.
We set up this new customer this week and everything went fine until we tried to log in with the UPN name, it would just not work, it worked fine when doing domain\user_alias.
The client's computer has OL 2003 and we checked that it had all the latest Windows updates, even the optional ones, also all the Office updates.
We checked that the files included in Microsoft hotfix for this problem matched the version with the ones in one of the machines we used for testing, all were the exact same.
We tested the client's computer over a VPN to our server, same result, did not work.
We are out of ideas....
Thanks in advance for any pointers....help....

< Message edited by carloscns -- 5.Oct.2007 7:25:07 PM >

Carlos
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Mobility >> RPCoHTTP UPN login doesn't work Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter