• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

owa & firefox

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Outlook Web Access >> owa & firefox Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
owa & firefox - 16.Oct.2007 6:46:04 PM   
queriaverte

Hi all,

Im getting and error when i try to connect owa from firefox, there is and issue with the certificate, the error code is 8102. I generated the certificated with and internal CA following the MS procedure. The explanation of the error is here:
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t80340.html

Any ideas to modify the certificate?

Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: owa & firefox - 14.Nov.2007 3:21:26 PM   
rishishah

When you generate a certificate with your own Internal CA, unless you machine is part of the domain that the CA is of too than you machine will not trust any certs issued by that CA.

So check in firefox if there is a way to import a CA into it. With Internet Explorer it is simple, so i am hoping there is a feature.

Than export your Root Certificate of your CA and import it into Firefox and than as long as the FQDN and Date is valid the certificate should be trusted

Rishi Shah, MCP

Remember to backup before applying the advice. www.saiconsult.co.uk. Happy to provide Professional Exchange Server Consultancy to anywhere in the world.

(in reply to queriaverte)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Outlook Web Access >> owa & firefox Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter