• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Duplicate Disclaimers

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Compliance >> Duplicate Disclaimers Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Duplicate Disclaimers - 31.Jan.2008 9:03:33 AM   
rparsons1000

How can a person prevent duplicate disclaimers when replying to an email. If I send an email, it gets a disclaimer. The recipient replies, then I reply, it gets a second disclaimer. I could exlude if the text appears from the disclaimer but it seems that would tax the hub transport a bit in the long run.
Post #: 1
RE: Duplicate Disclaimers - 6.Feb.2008 5:11:55 AM   
rishishah

That is the only real way you can do it, by using the exclusion option built into the disclaim rule.

How many users do you have and what is your e-mail load.

Assuming you have a very good hardware spec this should only add a fraction of a second or so to the processing.

Rishi Shah, MCP

Remember to backup before applying the advice. www.saiconsult.co.uk. Happy to provide Professional Exchange Server Consultancy to anywhere in the world.

(in reply to rparsons1000)
Post #: 2
RE: Duplicate Disclaimers - 6.Feb.2008 8:34:48 AM   
rparsons1000

We have less than 1000 users using redundant hub/cas servers. Right now they are running worksation class PC's (dual core) w/4 meg ram but will be upgrading them to quad core servers in the next 2 months with 10k RPM SAS drives.

(in reply to rparsons1000)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Compliance >> Duplicate Disclaimers Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter