• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Export mailbox to PST

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Management >> Export mailbox to PST Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Export mailbox to PST - 22.Apr.2008 2:02:13 PM   
mitch536

One quick question can I export a mailbox from a XP client with Ex2007 management tools and Powershell but it has Outlook 2007 on it??  does it have to have outlook 2003 sp1?

Thanks
Post #: 1
RE: Export mailbox to PST - 16.Nov.2011 12:14:56 PM   
Ellinor

Yes sure, Exchange mailboxes can be easily exported into .pst files by running Export_Mailbox Cmdlet, designed by Microsoft. Before running this command line parameter, you need to get detail knowledge about this parameter from the Microsoft website.

There are also various third party EDB to PST conversion tools in the market and can be easily downloaded from the web. Some of these tools not only performs edb to pst conversion but also repair and recover the damaged Exchange server data. One such product can be got from here: http://goo.gl/e5de42

This tool is developed with very easy to use GUI and supports all versions of MS Exchange Server. The software also provides the option to rebuild the damaged .edb file and there is no need to convert it into .pst file.

< Message edited by Ellinor -- 11.Oct.2015 2:15:00 AM >

(in reply to mitch536)
Post #: 2
[Deleted] - 5.Aug.2017 8:27:03 AM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]

(in reply to Ellinor)
  Post #: 3
[Deleted] - 8.Aug.2017 7:43:25 AM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]

(in reply to Deleted User)
  Post #: 4
RE: Export mailbox to PST - 6.Jan.2018 5:52:25 AM   
extendextend1

Try Exchange database recovery software and easily repairs corrupt or damaged EDF files, after restores the mailboxes (edb file) into Outlook PST files. The software main featured
Supports all Exchange Servers Versions
Supports Offline EDB To PST Recovery
After recovering, saving converted data in EML, MSG, RTF, PDF, & HTML formats
Easily repair corrupted Exchange Mailbox Databases (EDB)
No File Size Limitation
Read more and free download click here http://exchangeserverdatabaserecovery.blogspot.com

(in reply to mitch536)
Post #: 5

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Management >> Export mailbox to PST Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter