• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

OWA cannot connect to Exchange 2003 servers

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Outlook Web Access >> OWA cannot connect to Exchange 2003 servers Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
OWA cannot connect to Exchange 2003 servers - 2.May2008 10:14:22 AM   
zebedee

Hello, we have 2 x 2003 frontend servers and 6 x 2003 clustered backend servers (so 14 physcial servers in total).

I installed a 2007 CAS server today, and it has quite happily appeared in the 2003 system manager view.

However, when I call OWA on the CAS server using the /exchange site, I can see the login page but it fails to login with a page cannot be displayed.  I have checked many sites and thought it was the lack of asp.net being shown in the public site on the CAS server but that hasn't made a difference.

It feels like I have missed a step out some how - its like the new CAS server can't pass the request on to the 2003 environment

If I use the /owa site I get the "your mailbox might be on 2003" message so I think the CAS is working okay.

Any ideas?
Post #: 1
RE: OWA cannot connect to Exchange 2003 servers - 6.May2008 6:10:56 AM   
zebedee

This morning I un-installed Exchange 2007 and re-installed it.  This time it warned me I was not a member of Exchange Org Admins.  I added my admin account to that group and it then installed and is now working fine.

Odd that it didn't warn me the first time around though......

(in reply to zebedee)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Outlook Web Access >> OWA cannot connect to Exchange 2003 servers Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter