• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Calendar without public folders

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> Calendar without public folders Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Calendar without public folders - 19.May2008 9:07:43 AM   
unaveed1

Hello all i have this need for the organization .They want me have calendars for all three confrence rooms where everyone can go in and schedule the mettings and everyone and go in and look at the schedules .They dont want me to use public folders .Is there another way i can do this.Thanks
Post #: 1
RE: Calendar without public folders - 19.Jun.2008 6:04:40 AM   
Mr.Jones

• For every resource you will have to create a user account in the active directory and give it a mailbox in Exchange.
  • Log on with the username and password of the resource and set up an outlook profile.
  • Open Outlook and
    • On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click Calendar Options.
    • Click Resource Scheduling.
    • Click the options you want.
    • Click Set Permissions
    • Click the Permissions tab, and then click Add.
    • In the Type name or select from list box, enter the name of each person you want to grant permissions to, clicking Add after each name.
    • Click OK.
    • In the Permission Level list, click Author.

Quoted from: http://www.exchangegroupcalendar.com/Q%26A%20Tips%20Tricks.htm#Q1_-_We_want_to_have_a_public_calendar_for_the_whole_company_and_then_have_a_public_calendar_for_each_office._We_want_to_find_a_way_to_populate_the_global_company_calendar_with_the_events_from_each_office._

(in reply to unaveed1)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> Calendar without public folders Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter