• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Left side of task request cutoff

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Message Routing >> Left side of task request cutoff Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Left side of task request cutoff - 23.Jul.2008 6:49:44 PM   
Tmark

We have multiple e-mail address at my company here and we have Exchange 2007 setup with all users using Outlook 2007. We are able to send receive and everything works fine. However, there is a problem when a user sends a task or appointment from a non-exchange email address to the exchange one. The task does not come in as a task and rather looks like a regular e-mail message and also, the left half of the message is cut off from view.

I was always under the impression that users not on exchange could send the exchange users tasks and such.

One other question quickly. In outlook, the other non-exchange email addresses are set as the default sending addresses but Outlook seems to keep switching back to exchange. Is there any way to disable the exchange e-mail for a short while from being used as an account in sending? Forcing users to send from their other non-exchange e-mail addresses.

Thanks for any help!
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Message Routing >> Left side of task request cutoff Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter