jtechs -> ASSP - My Setup (5.Sep.2008 10:18:14 AM)
I just wanted to share how I stop 99% of spam/attacks without stopping genuine emails,
I use a combination of servers/software
- Really is a fantastic antispam/antivirus/smtp gateway
- Use primarily for second level antivirus and alternate RBL
- Use as a internal incoming/outgoing queue
- Many options to suit our environment
4.) Exchange 2007
- Obviously the best for email
So logically it goes like this
Exchange-->ASSP (white listing etc)-->postfix-->Amavis (IT policy checks)-->Internet
The best part is this is all free, opensource and very stable.
If anyone wants some help/more info just let me know.
332 days 4 hours 34 mins 10 secs days
Emails Blocked: 91.0% (means 9% were legit)
Messages Processed: 157779 (475.0 per day)