• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Internal Email being Rejected

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Installation >> Internal Email being Rejected Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Internal Email being Rejected - 10.Sep.2008 12:54:06 AM   
cniels01

I just installed Exchange 2007 SP1 on Server 2008 and am having problems with the mapi interface (we are using Outlook 2007 SP1).  For some reason when someone tries to send an email from client1@xyz.com to client2@xyz.com it gets rejected and the following email is returned to the sender:
Diagnostic information for administrators:
Generating server: server.xyz.com
IMCEAEX-_O=XYZORGANIZATION_OU=EXCHANGE+20ADMINISTRATIVE+20GROUP+20+28FYDIBOHF23SPDLT+29_CN=RECIPIENTS_CN=client2@xyz.co
#550 5.1.1 RESOLVER.ADR.ExRecipNotFound; not found ##

The interesting thing is that if client1 sends the same email via owa or exchange activesync (mobile phone) the message is delivered with out a problem. There not any problems sending email to any other domain.
Has anyone ever encounterd this?  I am stumped.
Post #: 1
RE: Internal Email being Rejected - 10.Sep.2008 1:43:33 AM   
cniels01

I found the problem.  I guess outlook was storing information about the old mailbox and was causing problems.  The link to my solution is located here:
http://fawzi.wordpress.com/2008/04/11/exchange-2007-delivery-has-failed-to-these-recipients-or-distribution-lists/

(in reply to cniels01)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Installation >> Internal Email being Rejected Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter