• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Problem sending emails from Exchange 2003 to Outlook Express 6

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Message Routing >> Problem sending emails from Exchange 2003 to Outlook Express 6 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problem sending emails from Exchange 2003 to Outlook Ex... - 6.Oct.2008 3:38:30 AM   
xmem

Hi,
I'm having some troubbles sending emails from an exchange 2003 account to an outlook express 6 account.
Both accounts are part of the same domain. The first is managed by exchange, the second uses pop3/smtp to get/send emails.
The problem is I don't get any error... simply emails doesn't reach the destination.

I've repeated the same thing in another domain and got an email with 5.1.1 error.

Anybody can help me please?
Post #: 1
RE: Problem sending emails from Exchange 2003 to Outloo... - 6.Oct.2008 3:48:26 AM   
Exchange_Geek

Can you track the message in ESM to check where the message dies out ?
Can we check using Outlook Web Access for the affected user account ?
Which version of anti-virus is installed on your Exchange box ?
Can a third user send email to the affected user account ?
Can the affected user send itself a test email ?
Can we use hotmail / gmail to send email to this affected user account (basically test email from internet) ?

(in reply to xmem)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Message Routing >> Problem sending emails from Exchange 2003 to Outlook Express 6 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter