• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

OWA does not fully load on FE server

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Outlook Web Access >> OWA does not fully load on FE server Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
OWA does not fully load on FE server - 17.Oct.2008 2:56:55 PM   
bd6675

We just added a new FE server into our Exchange environment. Prior to adding the FE server we had 2 exchange servers both acting as stand-alone BE servers. We are running Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition SP2 on one of the BE servers and Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard Edition SP2 on the other. Both BE servers are running Exchange 2003 (Version 6.5 (Build 7638.2: Service
Pack 2). They were both running OWA just fine prior to and after I added the FE server. My goal was to remove OWA from both BE servers and OWA running through the FE server. The FE server is running Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard Edition SP2 and Exchange 2003 (Version 6.5 (Build 7638.2: Service Pack 2). The problem I am having now is when I try and get into OWA using the FE server address through IE7 the page does not load all the way. I see "loading" in the Inbox window and nothing happens. This happens when I am inside the network and from the outside when using IE7. When I use Firefox and Google, the page will load a little bit better but you can see that the graphics do not fully load. I followed the "Troubleshooting OWA when the contents frame displays “Loading”" article from Microsoft attempting to resolve the issue but I did not have success. I also followed a couple of the articles on this site to reset the OWA virtual directories in IIS without success. I am not sure what where the problem exists. Any ideas?

Thanks,

BD6675
Post #: 1
RE: OWA does not fully load on FE server - 17.Oct.2008 3:39:06 PM   
josh

Check whether you have the FE server properly updated with the hotfixes as that you have on the BE server because i have seen in cases when the updates does not match we may experience these type of issues

(in reply to bd6675)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Outlook Web Access >> OWA does not fully load on FE server Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter