• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Account Lockout when Opening Outlook after Password changed

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> General >> Account Lockout when Opening Outlook after Password changed Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Account Lockout when Opening Outlook after Password cha... - 1.Jun.2009 2:40:41 AM   
masteripper

Hello to everybody.
Probably it is something very simple but .... i can't find a solution.
I have a domain (w2k) with exchange 2k named lets say SvrEx and i have a trouble with password change that occurs all the time.
Lets describe the situation.
A user (any user) is changing its password(there is an enforcement due to group policy)...he logs on and everything fine until he/she opens the Outlook (2003).Immediately the account locks out and the user is presented with the logon box.The funny thing is that the username is of this form: "SvrEx\username".If i unlock the account and erase the "Svr\" from the username everything is fine afterwards.
I can't figure out why this is happening.
The exchange server is hosted on a domain controller.There are additional 2 domain controller and i can't find any spesific problem in active directory.
Thanks in advance
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> General >> Account Lockout when Opening Outlook after Password changed Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter