• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Active\Active cluster and Public Mailbox Store

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Installation >> Active\Active cluster and Public Mailbox Store Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Active\Active cluster and Public Mailbox Store - 23.Jun.2009 12:48:22 PM   
mathart

Hi,

I've created an Active\Active cluster for Exchage 2k3, with two seperate instances of EVS, both in EMS. The instances point to seperate nodes.

My problem is that I can only create 1 public folder store, the other EVS simply says that "All the public folder trees already have an associated public store on this server". I'm then asked to create a tree for this EVS, but a public forlder tree is General Purpose and therefore not visible in Outlook. This is no good as I was intending to replicate Public Folders between the 2 EVS so that Privs on each could use their public folder.

Is there something I'm missing here? Have I not set the EVS up properly so that they are still viewed as a single server. I've followed numerous articles to the letter (I swear!) with each instance setup but still no joy.
Oh for a bit o9f background, we are doing this to make the most of our hardware as with A/P we simply have a server sitting there doing nothing for most of the year.

Thanks
Mat
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Installation >> Active\Active cluster and Public Mailbox Store Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter