• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

MS Exchange with MOSS - job

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Installation >> MS Exchange with MOSS - job Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
MS Exchange with MOSS - job - 28.Jul.2009 3:37:23 PM   
harinibn

Please reply if you want to apply for this job

MS Exchange with MOSS

The Exchange Implementation Program is in need of resources to provide maintenance and management of a significant Microsoft Exchange implementation and related technologies. Resources on this team should possess the following skills:

-Installation and Configuration expertise with Microsoft Exchange Server (Exchange),
Office Communications Server (OCS), and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) .
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008 operating systems .
- Experience with a wide variety of Microsoft foundational technologies, such as Internet Information Server (IIS), .NET Framework, SQL Server, and Active Directory .
- Experience with a wide variety of web infrastructure, including virtualization technologies, enterprise-class server hardware, storage, and network devices .
-Knowledge of BlackBerry and similar mobility platforms .
-Excellent soft skills, including strong customer interaction abilities, self-management, and sensitivity to client environment .
- Familiarity with an incident management system, Remedy preferred

Key Deliverables
- Install and configure Exchange, OCS, SharePoint, and supporting technologies in client's POC data center . Provisioning of Windows Server operating systems and imaging . Management of Physical and Virtual servers in client's POC data center in support of the Exchange Implementation Program

- Provide ongoing consulting on platform and application integration in support of the Exchange Implementation Program. Work alongside software vendor (Microsoft) and represent client in vendor support incidents as needed.

- Participate in and lend support to complex testing efforts involving remote access and federation to external systems

Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Installation >> MS Exchange with MOSS - job Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter