• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Post form from Folder to Folder Automatically

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> Post form from Folder to Folder Automatically Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Post form from Folder to Folder Automatically - 7.Aug.2009 5:32:25 AM   
brian.mallett

I hope this is a simple Form/Public Folder process. Only specified people (6) will have access to the folders. (form is created, folders created and permissions set).

‘Person 1’ – Loads form, completes the info required in the form and ‘posts’ this to ‘Folder 1’ (automated) which notifies ‘Person 2’ by email (automated).
‘Person 2’ opens form in ‘Folder 1’ make amendments if required and then ‘posts’ it to  ‘Folder 2’ (automated) and informs ‘Person 3’ by email (automated).
‘Person 3’ opens form in folder 2.......and so on.
At the end ‘Person 6’ completes the form finalising the process and making the form read only to all others.
Ideally I would like to make the form read only once the person has completed their stage but this is not desperate.
Post #: 1
RE: Post form from Folder to Folder Automatically - 24.Aug.2009 10:19:41 AM   
AdamTilston

posted in wrong thread.

< Message edited by AdamTilston -- 24.Aug.2009 10:20:56 AM >

Adam Tilston

(in reply to brian.mallett)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> Post form from Folder to Folder Automatically Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter