• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Some emails not received by Outlook client

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Message Routing >> Some emails not received by Outlook client Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Some emails not received by Outlook client - 11.Aug.2009 11:31:09 PM   
mmurrayepl

We have a user failed to receive several messages (all from same sender) in his Outlook client. He was able to retrieve the messages from the Exchange server with his Blackberry. The messages are in the Archive Manager. They are in his inbox on the Exchange server. The messages are nowhere to be found in his Outlook client on his computer. I deleted and recreated his Exchange account on the local machine, unchecked "Use cached Exchanged Mode", closed /restarted Outlook, rechecked "Cahed Exchange...". Nothing changes locally. The missing massages were received (at least by Exchange server, Archive Manager, and Blackberry) over a 3 day period, Other messages were delivered to the local Outlook client in the same time frame. I hope someone can shed some light on this issue. The messages in question are essential to his job; they are reports forma testing company. HELP!
Post #: 1
RE: Some emails not received by Outlook client - 14.Aug.2009 12:53:24 AM   
sai_prasad

There is certainly another Profile of his Exchange account created in a different machine. If the user is mobile, check his laptop or if you find the machine delete the profile or open outlook /cleanrule.

what is the version of his current machine outlook? Any Add-ins, disable them all and see

(in reply to mmurrayepl)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Message Routing >> Some emails not received by Outlook client Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter