Always Subscribe to threads when I post (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Site & Message Boards] >> Message Boards Comments and Suggestions

shauncroucher -> Always Subscribe to threads when I post (26.Oct.2009 11:32:20 AM)

I am trying to tick the checkboxes so that if I reply to a post it will automatically email me a notification if I get a reply back on that thread.

I have ticked the two options in 'My Profile' setting page, but when I go back to review the settings, they are unticked again?

At the moment, in order to get reply, I have to tick the 'Notify me via e-mail when someone replies' under each thread so that I get email notification.

Am I doing something wrong here?

Many Thanks

Shaun Croucher

shauncroucher -> RE: Always Subscribe to threads when I post (26.Oct.2009 11:46:19 AM)

Just for confirmation, the settings I have are as follows:

Posting/Editing style -->
Always Subscribe to threads when I post ticked

After posting/editing a message, redirect me to -->
Always Subscribe to threads when I post

Thread subscription preference -->
Notify me whenever a message is posted

Shaun

shauncroucher -> RE: Always Subscribe to threads when I post (26.Oct.2009 3:13:49 PM)

I've figured it out. It's a bug.

You have to select only one of the two 'Always Subscribe to threads when I post ticked' checkboxes and then click on OK.

If you click on Apply, it will then show both checkboxes as ticked, but if you then click OK, it will revert back to both unticked.

The solution is to tick 1 box, click OK (not apply) and then when you go back to the profile, they will both be ticked.

Or at least, that was the case with me!

Shaun

Page: [1]