• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Powershell ActiveSync command assistance p lease.

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Management >> Powershell ActiveSync command assistance p lease. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Powershell ActiveSync command assistance p lease. - 5.Nov.2009 5:04:52 PM   
GeorgeHR3

Hi. Trying to disable ActiveSync for all users. Simple enough got that done. However since we are in the middle of a migration some users will need to have ActiveSync enabled after they are migrated. We want to track these users so we plan on adding them to a Distribution Group. Issue I am running into is this. I have to run the disable command after every group of users we migrate over (different domains etc). That disables all users.... so then need to enable those users that will need it. Since this amount will grow after each batch doing it user by user would not be effective due to the amount of users. So trying to come up with the right command to do it. For the record the name of the group is "DL-Global-ActiveSync Users". I have tried the following command and it ran but did not enable users that were disabled in that group. Any helo would be much appreciated.

First ran: Get-Mailbox -ResultSize Unlimited | Where{$_.DistributionGroup -eq "DL-Global-ActiveSync Users"} | Get-CasMailbox -ResultSize Unlimited | Where{$_.ActiveSyncEnabled -eq $False} | Set-CasMailbox -ActiveSyncEnabled $true

Then Ran: Get-Mailbox -ResultSize Unlimited | Where{$_.MemberOf -eq "DL-Global-ActiveSync Users"} | Get-CasMailbox -ResultSize Unlimited | Where{$_.ActiveSyncEnabled -eq $False} | Set-CasMailbox -ActiveSyncEnabled $true

Both ran without error but did not enable the users that had been disabled. thanks in advance.
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Management >> Powershell ActiveSync command assistance p lease. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter