Exporting Mailbox to PST file (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> General

kirbiros -> Exporting Mailbox to PST file (11.Nov.2009 4:18:42 AM)

Hi,

I used MS Outlook 2003 to export a mailbox to .pst file. However, I encountered an error saying 'Unknown Error'. PST file was created but not complete.

Please advice.

Thanks.

mark@mvps.org -> RE: Exporting Mailbox to PST file (11.Nov.2009 8:24:41 AM)

Why not use the export-mailbox command against the server? You'll need a few things on the workstation though but if you set one up it'll be there for the next time you need it.

kirbiros -> RE: Exporting Mailbox to PST file (19.Nov.2009 7:49:00 PM)

I tried to Export the other Mailbox and it went fine. I cannot use EXMERGE as i am having an error also when using that utility.

greenapple -> Exporting Mailbox to PST file (29.Nov.2011 5:14:09 AM)

The most basic cmdlet to export a mailbox to a PST file is as follows:
Export-Mailbox –Identity <mailboxUser> -PSTFolderPath <pathToSavePST>
PSTFolderPath must be a full path pointing either to a directory or to a (.pst) file. If a directory is specified a PST file named after the mailbox alias will be used as the target of the export. Note that if the PST file already exists the contents of the mailbox will be merged into it.

rosejovovich -> RE: Exporting Mailbox to PST file (5.Dec.2011 10:28:47 PM)

Export-Mailbox –Identity <mailboxUser> -PSTFolderPath <pathToSavePST>
yeah, will try this

ronniepaul -> RE: Exporting Mailbox to PST file (26.Dec.2014 3:22:15 AM)

Hi

With the help of New-MailboxExport command you can export mailbox data from EDB file to PST file format. Read this article for complete information about the New-MailboxExport cmd

http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2013/management-administration/managing-pst-import-export-process-exchange-server-2013-part2.html

Page: [1]