• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

NDR and OOF issue

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Message Routing >> NDR and OOF issue Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
NDR and OOF issue - 2.Dec.2009 10:05:32 PM   
yousef.fattal

Hello guys,

I have one exchange server with three roles installed' mailbox,client access and hub transport,
My ISP blockes port 25 and forcing us to use their servers to relay on for external emails, the problem is that their server not relible at all. I have configured a smart host "yahoo SMTP servers with our bushiness account" for delivering email and everything wen perfect till i notice something went wrong !
all of my emails going out perfectly except our NDRs and Out Of Office messages, either not delivered with error on the tracking center "501 syntax error in arguments" or dropped silently.
I need NDRs and OOFs to be deliverd to external senders and I still have to use Yahoo smart host for now.
as I know, the problem is that Yahoo and most of the relay servers doesn't allow emails with blank email address in the From filed, and as i know exchange designed to do this !
any clues guys ?

thank you all for any help
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Message Routing >> NDR and OOF issue Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter