• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Application generated email cut off in Outlook

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> General >> Application generated email cut off in Outlook Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Application generated email cut off in Outlook - 16.Dec.2009 4:56:24 PM   
eriq35

I have a number of users that are experiencing a strange issue. We have a number of applicaitons that send reports (that seem to be delimited values similar to a spreadsheet format) The content gets cut off in Outlook. The message appears fine when viewed in OWA as well as if the message is forwarded to an external mail host. I was told that this affects some external users as well. The wierd part though that throws me for a loop is that for the internal users that I have tested on, it seems to remedy the issue when I move the affected internal users to a new mailbox server. That part makes no sense to me since the mail appears fine on the old server in OWA. My config is as follows:
Server 2003/Exchange 2003 fully up tp date with SP and patches.
FES-4xBES.

Has anyone else seen this or have any idea what could be causing it? I am a bit at a loss on this one. I cannot find any client settings that would affect this at all.
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> General >> Application generated email cut off in Outlook Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter