Mails Missing from Draft - After Mailbox Movement (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> General

raghuram -> Mails Missing from Draft - After Mailbox Movement (27.Jan.2010 5:36:44 AM)

Team,

I have been moved one of the user mailbox from one Exchnage server to another.

Movement was succeffull, But the user is saying that some of the e-mails were missing from the draft folder.

User was using the Outlook at the time of Movement.

Could you please help , is there way to retrive those e-mails ?

uemurad -> RE: Mails Missing from Draft - After Mailbox Movement (27.Jan.2010 9:09:24 AM)

Probably not.  Having the user in Outlook at the time of the move should not have contributed to the issue - Exchange disconnects all sessions to that mailbox while it is being moved.  More likely is that the messages got left behind because of a corruption issue.  If there is an OST file still intact from the old mailbox location, you may be able to retrieve the information as long as it hasn't been reconnected to Exchange (open it offline).

bibomaria -> RE: Mails Missing from Draft - After Mailbox Movement (7.Aug.2010 7:10:27 AM)

Hi !

It's a common error when you move your mailbox , mails are not found . i have all ready raced such a problem. to recover this problem i used a software that works very well. you can find it at:: www.exchangemailboxrecovery.com

Page: [1]