• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Urgent Help : Event ID 9175 , 116

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> Urgent Help : Event ID 9175 , 116 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Urgent Help : Event ID 9175 , 116 - 28.Jan.2010 4:06:53 AM   
raghuram

Team,

We have a 3 exchange servers (Ex01, Ex02, Ex03) which the e-mail flow is happening nomrally. i have logged in EX01 t,oday morning i received an error  while i checking the client permission in pubic folders saying that " Your Profile is not configured, An Unexpected Error Unknown Errro Occured Microcsoft Exchnage information Store ID no 8004011c 00000000

ID No : C10510000 Exchnage System Manager"

Checked the Ex02 server in ESM of Ex01 and found all the stores are dismounted
but  when logged in to the server Ex02 and found all the stores are up and runing. Users can send and recevie the E-mails. also Public folder are working fine

I done the rebooted of the Ex01 and nothing happend

i found the below eevnt id

vent Type: Error
Event Source: EXOLEDB
Event Category: Events
Event ID: 116
Date:  1/28/2010
Time:  10:48:41 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: INBCEX03
Description:
Microsoft Exchange OLEDB was unable to initialize event system correctly.  Support for store event may have been disabled. HRESULT = 0x80070005.
For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: EXAdmin
Event Category: (14)
Event ID: 9175
Date:  1/28/2010
Time:  11:31:16 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: INBCEX03
Description:
The description for Event ID ( 9175 ) in Source ( EXAdmin ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: OpenMsgStore, The attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has failed.
The MAPI provider failed.
Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store
ID no: 8004011d-0512-00000000.

All working fine here, but Only thing am unable see any mounted mailbox store in Ex02 via Ex01.

what was wrong suddenly , i have searched in google, and found there might be problem in system attendant mailbox.....

Please help

Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> Urgent Help : Event ID 9175 , 116 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter