• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Thunderbird help

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> General >> Thunderbird help Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Thunderbird help - 17.Feb.2010 2:23:32 PM   
Finlay

Hi All,
I have a problem with Mozilla Thunderbird, the program that I use to manage the emails.
The problem regards the messages filtering rules: I have added lot of them, during the years, so that now the management is very difficult.
Sometimes I notice that a filter is enabled for a mistake, I don't know how to disable it, and a lot of important mails go to the Recycler bin.
I know that to delete the filter I must remove the check from the email in the message filtering menu, but the problem is how to find it!
They are ordered by the creation date, they are not in alphabetical order.
Has anyone of you been able to find a solution?
I have already looked at a lot of addons but I couldn't find anything regarding it.
Thank you very much for your help.

< Message edited by Finlay -- 3.Jul.2014 4:55:08 AM >
Post #: 1
Thunderbird help - 26.Mar.2010 8:24:00 AM   
georgehenry

Hi

I have the same problem while using the Mozila Thunderbird. Lot of emails go to the recycle bin. Sometimes I notice that a filter is enabled for a mistake, I don't know how to disable it. Can anyone  find the solution.

Thanks

Jamaica villa rentals

(in reply to Finlay)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> General >> Thunderbird help Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter