• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Couple of exchange questions !

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> Couple of exchange questions ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Couple of exchange questions ! - 16.Mar.2010 5:07:54 AM   
lvaibhavt

HI all,

I've couple of exchange questions that I needed assistance with. I am new to exchange --

First question is how to add user11's mailbox to administrator's mail. So that administrator can view user11's mailbox?? I googled it and found out when exchange account for user11 is setup on outlook then we make a right click on choose permission .... is there a way to do this from Exchange System Console from the server -- instead doing it manually on the client machine ???

My second question is that when I am trying to a Public folder to my administrator's outlook then there is an error saying that the name is not in the address list. I checked the list and then PF named HR is there.... Nothing coming up in logs as well.

I am using Exchange enterprise 2003 and Outlook 2007. Any help/suggestion is much appreciated. If I've missed any point then please let me know.

Thanks
Post #: 1
RE: Couple of exchange questions ! - 16.Mar.2010 5:30:39 AM   
mark@mvps.org

If you have the technical ability to go into Exchange and add the necessary rights to a mailbox so that you can see the 11 other mailboxes then it isn't an onerous task to manually add 11 names to a MAPI profile. It takes 10 seconds in Outlook.

Mark Arnold (Exchange MVP)
List Moderator

(in reply to lvaibhavt)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> Couple of exchange questions ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter