• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

User can no longer connect to shared calendar.

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Exchange 2003 SBS >> User can no longer connect to shared calendar. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
User can no longer connect to shared calendar. - 24.Mar.2010 2:57:14 AM   
arfcomputer

Hello,

We are running Exchange SBS 2003 and have a user that is sharing the calendar with 2 other users. Both users were able to access the calendar. As far as I can tell, no changes were made and now one user cannot access the calendar. The error message states "Unable to display the folder. Cannot open the mailbox for this user because the user does not have a server mailbox." However, this same user can still access the shared email, just not the calendar. The permissions for the 2 users are identical on the shared calendar. All 3 users are on Outlook 2003.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Post #: 1
RE: User can no longer connect to shared calendar. - 25.Mar.2010 8:03:28 AM   
scott.mcgrath

Hi,

Are the users running in Cached Exchange Mode. A corrupt OST could possibly cause this.

Also might be worth replacing the users profiles as well in case any permissions have screwed up.

The fact that it's happenining to two users however makes the above fixes less likely but worth trying. Especially if you're using roaming profiles and the OST's are kept on a network drive that is syncronised to a laptop or similar setup.

Maybe a bit of a health check on your stores is in order too.

http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Exchange-ISINTEG-ESEUTIL.html

(in reply to arfcomputer)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Exchange 2003 SBS >> User can no longer connect to shared calendar. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter