• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Exchange 2010 missing body message in email

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Installation >> Exchange 2010 missing body message in email Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Exchange 2010 missing body message in email - 27.Mar.2010 9:21:49 AM   
ITSUPP

Hi, I have problem with new fresh installation Exchange 2010, well upgrade from Exchange 2003 server to new server Exchange 2010.

All process went fine, no problem. After all mailoxes moved to Exchange 2010,
some of the users mailbox, has no body message only header (sender, recipients and subject). Only happen with HTML email. Plain text email ok.
But also applies to random emails for 1 user.
Also this happen to random users, not all users have the same problem. I am not sure it is about time or not till it happens to all users.

So decided move back all the mailboxes to Exchange 2003 then restore from bakcup, which another problem with the backup.

Any one have the solution to the mystery of the missing body? I googled but seems no one has the same problem like me.

Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: Exchange 2010 missing body message in email - 28.Mar.2010 8:41:17 AM   
jveldh

Hi,

Does this only occur with existing e-mail or also with new e-mails ?

Best regards,

Johan Veldhuis

Visit my Exchange blog

(in reply to ITSUPP)
Post #: 2
RE: Exchange 2010 missing body message in email - 28.Mar.2010 7:35:40 PM   
ITSUPP

Hi,

Sorry for late reply and thanks for your reply. Just got a chance to check after not enough rest and check to make sure all users are ok with the email.

It also happens with the new email.

What we noticed, 3 users that had that problem. 2 users when the mailbox is on Exch2K10 and they had Outlook opened, after we moved the mailbox to Exch2K3, the email stays with the misssing body.

The other user when the mailbox is on Exch2K10 and the Outlook was not opened, after we moved the mailbox back to Exch2K3, all the email is normal, except the new email which luckily only happened to 2 emails. Seems like when the Outlook Sync to the mailbox which is on Exch2K3, the local folder is win so it fixes all the emails on the mailbox on Exch2K3. In this case, it could happens to quite a lot of user when the mailbox is on Exch2K10. Since we moved the mailbox back to Exch2K3, the local emails win over the emails on the server so less problem for us.This is lucky for us.

I am not sure what happens to the Exch2K10. I search but seems no one has this problem...... yet.
Any clue?

(in reply to jveldh)
Post #: 3
RE: Exchange 2010 missing body message in email - 28.Mar.2010 8:57:24 PM   
ITSUPP

I just found what causing that..... it's the latest version ESET Mail Security!!! (I used ESET Mail Security for Exchange v 4)

Read:
http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=1648426#post1648426

I downloaded the latest version on their website.

< Message edited by ITSUPP -- 29.Mar.2010 6:48:46 PM >

(in reply to ITSUPP)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Installation >> Exchange 2010 missing body message in email Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter