• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Outlook missing Email

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> General >> Outlook missing Email Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Outlook missing Email - 9.Apr.2010 3:55:02 AM   
neokw77

hi,

one of the weirdest thing had happened to my exchange infrastructure. The situation goes like this:

one of my user received a email in blackberry and after that the mail just disappear. He checked on Outlook inbox and the email is also gone. I investigate and check on exchange log and found that the email is delivered. What will be the possible problem?

p.s. I have checked his junk mail and nothing there.
Post #: 1
RE: Outlook missing Email - 12.Apr.2010 9:55:10 AM   
exchange_rocks

If a BB device is deleting message automatically it would normally indicate that memory is low on blackberry device. To rectify this you need to uninstall some applications and restart the device to free some memory (e.g. uninstall any language packs that aren’t required). You can also resend the service books to try and rectify the Email Reconciliation but this may only temporarily fix the issue. I would wipe every thing of the device and reactivate the device as this will resolve the issue permanently.

Cheers!!!
ExchangeRocks....

(in reply to neokw77)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> General >> Outlook missing Email Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter