• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

sent mail going to drafts folder

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> General >> sent mail going to drafts folder Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
sent mail going to drafts folder - 25.Apr.2010 1:08:26 PM   
hassan.hannan

Hi,
I m new to the Exchange 2010. i installed and configure 2 mailboxes for 2 of my users.
to test the mail send/receive between 2 users i opened the owa on the exchane server with login by user First and wrote one message to user SECOND. But instead of going to user SECOND the message goes to user FIRST Drafts folder. Please assist me how to solve this.
Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: sent mail going to drafts folder - 27.Apr.2010 4:28:46 AM   
praveenbalan

Hi,

The email can go to draft folder if your transport service is not functioning well. Verify the Hub transport server and see if transport service is functioning well. Restart the transport service and verify if the emails are delivered or not.

Verify the eventlog on both Mailbox and Hub transport server. Give me a little more idea about your exchange design.. like DC, HUb server, MBX server etc. how is that deployed if the issue is not fixed by looking at the above posibilities.

Rgds.

(in reply to hassan.hannan)
Post #: 2
RE: sent mail going to drafts folder - 28.Apr.2010 5:56:04 AM   
hassan.hannan

Hi,
yes Parveenbalan, you are right, there was problem with the service only I restarted the service and it start working.

Thank you for your support

(in reply to praveenbalan)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> General >> sent mail going to drafts folder Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter