Where are OWA User Configurable settings stored? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Outlook Web Access

troy12n -> Where are OWA User Configurable settings stored? (26.Apr.2010 5:27:59 PM)

I am looking to see if there is a way for me to view and possibly change certain user configurable OWA settings from the powershell. And I am at a loss to find where these settings are even stored. I looked in ADSI edit, PFDavAdmin, get-mailbox |fl, get-owavirtualdirectory |fl and cannot find them.

Specifically looking for language and time zone info per user. Or any setting where inside of OWA you go to OPTIONS/REGIONAL Settings. Where is this info stored, I would think it has to be somewhere in AD, or is it somewhere in Exchange?

Thanks,

John Weber -> RE: Where are OWA User Configurable settings stored? (26.Apr.2010 10:20:59 PM)

you try get-casmailbox yet?

leederbyshire -> RE: Where are OWA User Configurable settings stored? (27.Apr.2010 10:02:25 AM)

They're in hidden messages in the user's mailbox. You can see some of them by using something like Exchange Explorer from the old SDK. Others can be hard to find.

troy12n -> RE: Where are OWA User Configurable settings stored? (27.Apr.2010 2:36:01 PM)

Get-Casmailbox does not give me the info I am looking for, even if I use the |fl or -verbose switches.

And Exchange Explorer does not seem to work with Exchange 2007.

leederbyshire -> RE: Where are OWA User Configurable settings stored? (29.Apr.2010 10:37:11 AM)

Exchange Explorer does work with E2007 (at least, it does for me), but you need to direct it at the Exchange VDir of the server hosting the mailbox (not necessarily the CAS), and remember to use https if you require it. It doesn't work while you have FBA enabled on the Exchange VDir.

Page: [1]