Forwarder (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Message Routing

webjunkie -> Forwarder (24.Jun.2010 1:24:32 PM)

All, I am out of my mind with trying to stop a forwarder going to an individual. We migrated from 2003 to 2007 last year. We have a mailbox acting as a conference room with members of staff managing it. Anytime a change is made to the calendar of this mailbox, an email goes out to 2 internal addresses. I have checked the forwarder in emc and it is not enabled. I have also ran set-mailbox -identity "mailbox name" -ForwardingAddress $null with no success. I've converted the mailbox to a room resource and back, disabled and enabled, verified permissions in the emc, no luck. My hope is someone out there has an idea on what else I could try  as I must be overlooking something.

de.blackman -> RE: Forwarder (24.Jun.2010 1:29:48 PM)

Have you checked the delegation tab for this mailbox? Are there any users listed in there? Also which of the radio buttons is selected (even if no users are included on the list!!)?

webjunkie -> RE: Forwarder (24.Jun.2010 1:58:28 PM)

Sorry but not familiar with the delegation tab in Exchange 2007 EMC. Where would I find this tab?

de.blackman -> RE: Forwarder (24.Jun.2010 2:02:24 PM)

This is not in the management console or on the server! This is a tab in Outlook (tools menu\Options\Delegates). I understand this is a room mailbox so its account is disabled but for testing you can enable it temporarily in AD, assign it a password and log onto Outlook with that account to verify the Delegates tab.

webjunkie -> RE: Forwarder (24.Jun.2010 2:16:24 PM)

Genius! Thank you for your help. Issue resolved.

de.blackman -> RE: Forwarder (24.Jun.2010 2:20:18 PM)

[:D] Another one bites the dust!! [:D]

Glad to see your issue has been resolved!

John Weber -> RE: Forwarder (24.Jun.2010 6:09:01 PM)

nice.

Page: [1]