• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Certificate error suddenly showing up.

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Exchange 2003 SBS >> Certificate error suddenly showing up. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Certificate error suddenly showing up. - 6.Jul.2010 5:11:57 PM   
jtpryan

I have one user that is getting the following error each time he starts up Outlook on his system.

Security alert
autodiscover.domaain.com
Information you exchange with this site cannot be viewed or changed by others. However, there is a problem with the site's security certificate.

(Check mark) The security certificate is from a trusted certifying authority.
(Check Mark) The security certificate date is valid.
(Red X) The name on the security certificate is invalid or does not match the name of the site.
Do you want to proceed?
Yes No View Certificate.

The certificate for the OWA site is valid and current. The certificate for the website is also valid and current. I really don't know why this is happening, and only to one user. I'm sure this has nothing to do with it, but it started right after he created a second profile on the system to use temporarily so he could send email as his boss while he was out.

User:
Windows 7 Pro
Outlook 2007

Server
SBS 2003 Exchange 2003.

Thanks,
Jim
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Exchange 2003 SBS >> Certificate error suddenly showing up. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter