2 Exchange Server 2010, 2 different domain (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> General

stardusz -> 2 Exchange Server 2010, 2 different domain (28.Jul.2010 12:55:41 AM)

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right sub forum to ask such a question, please move to a more appropriate one if there's a need to.

This is the first time that I am dealing with an Exchange Server, please bear with me. (My Exchange admin went missing in action for the past few days) :(

I have 2 Exchange Server on 2 different virtual machine. When I tried to send an email from 1 Exchange Server to another, for example, alan@alpha.com to send to ben@beta.com or vice versa, I will receive either
quote:

The message has been queued on server 'serveralpha.alpha.com' since 7/28/2010 10:26:33 AM. The last attempt to send the message was at 7/28/2010 12:38:56 PM and generated the error '451 4.4.0 Primary target IP address responded with: "421 4.2.1 Unable to connect." Attempted failover to alternate host, but that did not succeed. Either there are no alternate hosts, or delivery failed to all alternate hosts.'.

OR

quote:

Failed
7/28/2010 8:52 AM
You aren't authorized to send to this recipient. Please contact your helpdesk.

However, there are also times where one party can send a mail to the other side successfully.

I am not sure what's wrong and really at the end of wits. I've tried some suggestions posted here and also other forums or blog, but none solve my problem

Page: [1]