• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

AS not working when proxying exchange 2007 to 2003

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Mobility >> AS not working when proxying exchange 2007 to 2003 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
AS not working when proxying exchange 2007 to 2003 - 9.Aug.2010 12:44:45 AM   
y0sh2

problem is: when a client tryes to sync he's WM6 device, the error appears: you account does not have a permission to sync with current parameters. The support code: 0x85010004

The client mailbox locates on exchange 2003/sp2 backend and device connecting to exchange 2007/sp2 (via ISA 2006)

On 2007 exchange there is a record in app.log:

The Client Access server cannot proxy the Exchange ActiveSync client request to the Exchange server "exch2003.subdomain.corp.local". For this to work, Integrated Windows authentication must be configured on the Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync virtual directory on the Exchange server "exch2003.subdomain.corp.local".

the KB937031 is applyed on 2003 server

exchange 2003 is in another domain and site, but it is in the same forest.

searching the internet i'v found that the common solution is to enable integrated windows auth on back-end server using ESM, disable anonymous auth and clear the requere SSL checkbox. These are all true on my servers!

have to say that the clients on 2007 exchange are connecting OK via AS/owa/oaw

hope the Guru will help me out! great thanks in advance!
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Mobility >> AS not working when proxying exchange 2007 to 2003 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter