• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Open lotus notes file .NSF in outlook 2007

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> General >> Open lotus notes file .NSF in outlook 2007 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Open lotus notes file .NSF in outlook 2007 - 9.Aug.2010 4:54:26 AM   
jihadsoft

Hi

I  used to have Lotus notes as email client, and now our compuany changed to Exchange 2007.
I have outlook2007 installed in my pc and I need to open the Lotus notes database that comes with .NFS extenstion.
Is there a way to open NSF files in MS outlook 2007?

Thanks
Post #: 1
RE: Open lotus notes file .NSF in outlook 2007 - 9.Aug.2010 5:20:10 AM   
sawag

Hi,

you can use the convertor nsf to pst like that..

Thanks,

(in reply to jihadsoft)
Post #: 2
RE: Open lotus notes file .NSF in outlook 2007 - 9.Aug.2010 7:21:08 AM   
jihadsoft

Thank you for your quick response.
Do you have certain software that I can use.

Thanks

(in reply to sawag)
Post #: 3
RE: Open lotus notes file .NSF in outlook 2007 - 8.Oct.2012 3:50:07 AM   
petterjhon

Hi Jihadsoft...

Just before few years i have faced the same situation and but didn't get success to find any reliable tool. One of my friend suggested me a very useful software which i  would like to suggest you. Tool name is   NSF to PST **** which may help you to open your NSF files in MS outlook 2007.

< Message edited by petterjhon -- 8.Oct.2012 5:08:32 AM >

(in reply to jihadsoft)
Post #: 4
RE: Open lotus notes file .NSF in outlook 2007 - 28.Apr.2014 6:26:23 AM   
ChristopherBlankens

Yes, you have solution by migrating files from Lotus notes to Outlook and this requires converting software. I suggest you best tool for it which I use named 'Export Notes'. I am satisfied by its high performance. It offers extremely marvelous characteristics like:-
Converting names.nsf file to separate PST file
Converts email with its attachments.
Allow filters to apply
Do not affect folder structure
Export encrypted data.
Visit the Links: http://www.export-notes.com

(in reply to jihadsoft)
Post #: 5
RE: Open lotus notes file .NSF in outlook 2007 - 20.Jun.2014 4:00:45 AM   
BrantMcKinley

NSF to PST **** is a powerful Lotus Notes to usable Outlook files **** software which gives the option to store the converted items as MSG, EML and PST file formats. It supports Lotus Notes 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 8.0.2 and 8.5 for conversion.

This tool efficiently maintains integrity of all items like emails, images, attachments, journals, address books, tasks, appointments, subfolders, folders and notes.NSF to PST **** have two special recovery modules of this software are more special part Standard Recovery Mode and Advanced Recovery Mode.NSF to PST **** have two special recovery modules of this software are more special part Standard Recovery Mode and Advanced Recovery Mode.For free trail version demo: http://www.nsf-to-pst-****.****/

(in reply to jihadsoft)
Post #: 6
RE: Open lotus notes file .NSF in outlook 2007 - 14.Aug.2014 1:11:27 AM   
LouisBlackmore

Manual guide to Export Lotus Notes Emails to Outlook PST Platform. Read and Try yourself.
http://exchangeserverstips.wordpress.com/2014/02/20/migrate-lotus-notes-emails-to-ms-outlook-platform/
Post #: 7
RE: Open lotus notes file .NSF in outlook 2007 - 22.Aug.2014 10:39:32 PM   
HarryKowal

Try NST to PST **** software and convert Lotus Notes (.NSF) files to importable MS Outlook (.PST) files. This tool easily migrate from Lotus Notes to MS Outlook by exporting all your emails, contacts, attachments, journals, etc to Outlook PST file. For more information and free download click :- http://www.****/nsf-to-pst-****.html

(in reply to jihadsoft)
Post #: 8
RE: Open lotus notes file .NSF in outlook 2007 - 31.Aug.2014 10:42:15 PM   
MauriceClark

NST to PST **** is an efficient tool for converting Lotus Notes (.NSF) files to importable MS Outlook (.PST) files. The tool has instructive user interface that guides you throughout the conversion process. In this way, you can easily migrate from Lotus Notes to MS Outlook by exporting all your emails, contacts, attachments, journals, etc to Outlook PST file. For more information and free download click:- http://www.****/nsf-to-pst-conversion.html

(in reply to HarryKowal)
Post #: 9
RE: Open lotus notes file .NSF in outlook 2007 - 30.Sep.2014 5:35:28 AM   
chinmay1@outlook.com

For such conversion it is requires to use a qualified app that easily transfer any version of Lotus Notes data to any version of MS Outlook. Software perfectly convert lotus to Outlook at a very less time and without complexity. Move all emails, contacts, journals, tasks and calendars of NSF file format to Outlook PST file format. Employ a user friendly, time efficient and simple application for such conversion.

Ge More Information from here: http://www.lotusnotestooutlook.com/

< Message edited by chinmay1@outlook.com -- 30.Sep.2014 5:39:31 AM >

(in reply to jihadsoft)
Post #: 10
RE: Open lotus notes file .NSF in outlook 2007 - 3.Feb.2015 4:07:37 AM   
ronniepaul

Hi..

All versions of Outlook except Outlook 2011 Supports PST format. So to use NSF file, You first have to convert it in PST, Only after that you can use it in Outlook

Thanks
Ronnie Paul

(in reply to jihadsoft)
Post #: 11
RE: Open lotus notes file .NSF in outlook 2007 - 21.Dec.2016 6:50:59 AM   
beautyjose

Notes file **** gives you safe and secure solution for recovery NSF file and conversion of NSF file to PST, EML and MSG format with whole versions of Lotus Notes NSF and Outlook file.

read more
http://www.export.nsf-to-pst.com/

(in reply to ronniepaul)
Post #: 12
RE: Open lotus notes file .NSF in outlook 2007 - 23.Oct.2017 1:04:31 AM   
FrankBecker

NSF to PST **** software which can easily export IBM Lotus Notes all emails, items, folders, into Outlook PST Format. It provide facility with this tool that converts NSF file into PST or HTML file format because both of these format are very easily to access and reliable for safety. This Software also enables to migrate NSF contacts separately in CSV file format. Download this application to effortlessly transfer NSF to Outlook PST file with every single data available existing with NSF mailbox.
See more info at:- NSF to PST **** Tool.

(in reply to jihadsoft)
Post #: 13
RE: Open lotus notes file .NSF in outlook 2007 - 14.Nov.2017 6:50:46 AM   
nancygardner

I would like share NSF to PST Conversion utility to efficiently migrate from Lotus Notes Emails to Microsoft Outlook by converting the entire Domino Server mailboxes to Exchange Server PST files which are importable through Microsoft Outlook.It can easily export all the emails, attachments, journals, address books, calendar and more. It recreates the similar folder structure that can be viewed easily in Microsoft Outlook.It also facilitates users to save all the converted files in TEXT, RTF, HTML formats ( Recommended to try free version first )

(in reply to FrankBecker)
Post #: 14

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> General >> Open lotus notes file .NSF in outlook 2007 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter