• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Exceeded storage allocation. The server response was: 4.3.1 Message size exceeds fixed maximum messa

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> General >> Exceeded storage allocation. The server response was: 4.3.1 Message size exceeds fixed maximum messa Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Exceeded storage allocation. The server response was: 4... - 20.Aug.2010 4:53:19 AM   
efassetta

Hello,
i have a problem managing the response of Exchange, sending a fax.

Situation:
I have a user U1 with its mailbox, with the rule to redirect to a mailing group B all mail received.

U1 is a user of Active Directory.

In the B group there are 4 users.

Problem:
U1 send a fax with Exchange (p.ex.0451100779@faxmaker.com).
The fax's response arrive to U1 mailbox.
Now the response has to be redirect to group B, but if there are a user in the B group with its mailbox full, Exchange stops all the redirection, also to the other mailbox not full, giving the error in the subject.

If i try to do the same with an e-mail to U1 (instead of fax) in Outlook, all it's ok, and Exchange redirect the mail to all B'users except the user with mailbox full

There are any solution?

Thank's in advance.

EF

In the mailing
Post #: 1
RE: Exceeded storage allocation. The server response wa... - 20.Aug.2010 6:39:38 AM   
bpara

Increase the size for distribution group to accept msg and send msg.

-bpara

(in reply to efassetta)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> General >> Exceeded storage allocation. The server response was: 4.3.1 Message size exceeds fixed maximum messa Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter