No devices showing up in Microsoft Exchange Server ActiveSync Web Administration Tool (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Installation

robphoenix -> No devices showing up in Microsoft Exchange Server ActiveSync Web Administration Tool (24.Aug.2010 12:22:17 PM)

I just recently activated mobile services on exchange 2003 sp2 running server 2003. Everything works email, calendar and contacts. It even has me create the pin for security on the mobile device. The only problem is when I log in to the MobileAdmin site, under remote wipe and transactions are both empty.

Can anyone help me on this?
Thanks

praveenbalan -> RE: No devices showing up in Microsoft Exchange Server ActiveSync Web Administration Tool (24.Aug.2010 4:46:29 PM)

Hello mate,

To view the devices for remote wipe you need to identify the people who all using the active sync.
1. Enable extending logging in IIS
2. Parse the IIS log and identify the people who all using the active sync feature
3. Use Webadmin tool and search for the device used by use and continue the administration.

See the article below to parse the IIS log.
http://www.exchangedictionary.com/index.php/HeLoED/ex2003-heloedkb001.html

robphoenix -> RE: No devices showing up in Microsoft Exchange Server ActiveSync Web Administration Tool (25.Aug.2010 11:30:11 AM)

I do have IIS logging enabled. The issue is nothing is showing in the Mobile Admin site. The transaction logs are empty and no devices show in remote wipe.

robphoenix -> RE: No devices showing up in Microsoft Exchange Server ActiveSync Web Administration Tool (25.Aug.2010 11:39:30 AM)

ok I figured it out, Thank you for all your help.

garciatdg -> RE: No devices showing up in Microsoft Exchange Server ActiveSync Web Administration Tool (9.May2012 8:08:39 PM)

SO what did you do? I'm having the same issue with empty transaction logs. I keep seeing people post the problem, then posting that they fixed it but no solution. I'm sure it's something I'm missing. any help would be great.

Page: [1]