• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

OWA Reply not marked

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Outlook Web Access >> OWA Reply not marked Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
OWA Reply not marked - 1.Sep.2010 5:20:54 AM   
RobH

We have a 'shared' account that several people in a customer services department use.

They all log in using OWA in IE7

They file emails in THEIR OWN folder within the account and then reply to them. Sometimes the replies DON'T have the 'replied' Purple arrow next to them which is causing confusion.

Has anybody seen this and know what's causing it?

Thanks Rob

P.S. Any better way's with Outlook 2003 as the default client to open their own account PLUS have access to this shared account AND be able to send as either with the mails filed in the CORRECT sent items?
Post #: 1
RE: OWA Reply not marked - 3.Sep.2010 4:35:43 AM   
rishishah

If you reply within OWA, and not get the Replied Purple arrow in OWA, do you still get the Replied purple arrow in Outlook if you open the account from there?

You could give people send as permission and share the mailbox with them to see it in Outlook, but what happens when they reply is that the recipient sees the generic customer services account email address and also the real email address of the person too. But if you have no issues with hiding this you can try that.

Rishi Shah, MCP

Remember to backup before applying the advice. www.saiconsult.co.uk. Happy to provide Professional Exchange Server Consultancy to anywhere in the world.

(in reply to RobH)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Outlook Web Access >> OWA Reply not marked Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter