Iphone sending copy of message to deleted items when using "reply all" (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Mobility

hawesy -> Iphone sending copy of message to deleted items when using "reply all" (17.Sep.2010 4:31:45 AM)

Hi guys,

We're having a bit of a weird problem here! Whenever one of my users hits "reply all" to an e-mail on his iphone it sends a copy of his message to his deleted items. I've tried googling and can't find anyone else who has had this probelm - does anyone have any ideas how we can solve this?

He is also saying that since a recent restore of the iphone, following his battery diying extreemly quickly, the sync between the phone and the server seems much slower. I've checked the  settings on the iphone and they all seem normal - any idean on that one?

Thanks in advance for any help

Tom.

rishishah -> RE: Iphone sending copy of message to deleted items when using "reply all" (17.Sep.2010 10:10:02 AM)

The second issue of iphone being slow is being of iphone ISO 4.0.1 or 4.0.2. Did you user go to ISO 4.1 and also apply the Exchange Activesync COnfiguration provided by Apple?

Jet1337 -> RE: Iphone sending copy of message to deleted items when using "reply all" (14.Oct.2010 5:54:05 AM)

same with 4.0.2 :(

dimfry -> RE: Iphone sending copy of message to deleted items when using "reply all" (20.Nov.2010 3:43:38 AM)

Same with 4.0.2 and the upper version. Anyway, may be some settings problem.

Page: [1]