Restore (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> General

dguillory -> Restore (13.Oct.2010 2:55:42 PM)

I have a user that was letgo but before she was letgo she deleted every email she had in her inbox and even deleted from the deleted items folder. Is there anyway to recover that users mailbox?

mark@mvps.org -> RE: Restore (13.Oct.2010 3:02:17 PM)

So long as you haven't deleted the Active Directory account......
Do some research on "Recovery Storage Group". You will create that on the Exchange server and specify the store that she was in. Then you do the restore. Exchange will detect the RSG and will do the restore into it rather than overwrite the running store so don't panic about that (everyone does!)
You will then run EXMERGE (free download, Google that as well) to get the emails back or alternatively you can restore the contents back into their original place.

Do some reading and then come back here if you have further questions.

bauer5152 -> RE: Restore (23.May2011 10:21:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mark@mvps.org

So long as you haven't deleted the Active Directory account......
Do some research on "Recovery Storage Group". You will create that on the Exchange server and specify the store that she was in. Then you do the restore. Exchange will detect the RSG and will do the restore into it rather than overwrite the running store so don't panic about that (everyone does!)
You will then run EXMERGE (free download, Google that as well) to get the emails back or alternatively you can restore the contents back into their original place.

Do some reading and then come back here if you have further questions.

I also think so.

Eric321 -> RE: Restore (13.Mar.2012 11:56:44 AM)

You may take help from a third party Exchange recovery application like: http://www.****/exchange-server-recovery.html

piyushagrawal -> RE: Restore (3.Apr.2012 1:50:11 AM)

The best chances are if you have a backup. But if you do not have backup and the retention period is up then you can give Lepide Exchange Manager a try:

www.lepide.com/exchange-manager/

Thanks and Regards
Piyush Agrawal
system admin

laurenkerr -> RE: Restore (25.Dec.2014 5:58:10 AM)

Help the users to perform quick as well as accurate conversion. One such tool that easily fixes corruption, rebuilds corrupted items, and perform Exchange Mailbox to PST conversion, is here:- http://www.pcrecoveryutility.com/exchange-server-recovery.html

yentran422 -> RE: Restore (14.Oct.2015 8:51:18 PM)

Thank you for update information.
jogos do friv | jogos de friv | clickjogos | juegos de pou | juegos de terror | jogos online gratis | unblocked games

benneett1 -> RE: Restore (7.Apr.2016 1:22:40 PM)

Exchange server database recovery software recover corrupted EDB data and save in PST file. This software successfull convert EDB to PST files data including- emails, contacts, tasks, journals, appointments, reminders, notes and calendars etc. Read more and free download click here http://exchangeserverdatabaserecovery.blogspot.com

ngohuectp -> RE: Restore (19.Apr.2016 4:15:17 AM)

It's perfect for those students, who want to study about this faculty. I like the news that you have written in a detail. I like play games ninja games online, Free Games Online, Douchebag Workout 2. How about you? Stick RPG papa games

ngohuectp -> RE: Restore (23.Sep.2016 9:26:12 PM)

I would like more information about this, because it is very nice. Thanks for sharing. return man 2 game The game you like it? Stick RPG 2 has lots of improvement from its original version. In the first version, the scene is a small part of a city. I like play game as Douchebag workout, Score Hero and piano tiles Mutilate A Doll 2

Page: [1]