• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Rather disappointed in results in looking for help!

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Site & Message Boards] >> Message Boards Comments and Suggestions >> Rather disappointed in results in looking for help! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Rather disappointed in results in looking for help! - 4.Feb.2011 10:58:21 AM   
Indignity

http://forums.msexchange.org/Reoccurring_Meeting_Appointments/m_1800543149/tm.htm

Posted this over a month ago and had 101 looks and not one reply!

Did I post in the wrong sub-forum? Bad wording? Not enough info? .... Geesh, I was looking for some help in a hurry and sadly disappointed in the results!
Post #: 1
RE: Rather disappointed in results in looking for help! - 4.Feb.2011 11:13:32 AM   
mark@mvps.org

This is a volunteer forum and has no SLAs expressed or implied. If you don't get a reply inside of a day it's a pretty safe bet that nobody has any answers or suggestions and you should try to post in a different forum, maybe the Microsoft communities website to see if someone else has an answer.

If you are in urgent need of assistance and are not prepared to wait for an unpaid volunteer to look at your question you should raise a case with Microsoft and pay for troubleshooting. You cannot complain if a free website doesn't answer your question inside five minutes.

I remember looking at this question, looking at the image and finding I had nothing to offer, I moved on. I'm not a calendaring guy so it was always unlikely that I would be able to offer help there.

I am sorry you didn't get a reply. If you take time to look through this forum you will see that nearly all questions get an answer or at least some input or suggestions. You were unlucky.

Mark Arnold (Exchange MVP)
List Moderator

(in reply to Indignity)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Site & Message Boards] >> Message Boards Comments and Suggestions >> Rather disappointed in results in looking for help! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter