• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

[exchange2003] list all public folders with auto-reply

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> [exchange2003] list all public folders with auto-reply Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[exchange2003] list all public folders with auto-reply - 7.Feb.2011 10:40:24 AM   
tmachalica

Welcome

Today I have a problem with public folders on exchange 2003

I need to find / list all of the PF is set to auto-answer, on the assumption that this is not set, but it turned out that some folders have this option turned on and I would like to find it, manually checking the fall because of the amount of PF (1000 folders)

Exporting list of all the FP together with their properties / attributes of PFDAVdmin or vbs scripts, with enabled auto-reply, and without, unfortunately, I do not see the difference in the result;-(

The most extreme form will be sent to all addresses @ test message and verify that FP will respond, but we want to avoid it;-)

For any hints thanks in advance

TM

Welcome

Today I have a problem with public folders on exchange 2003

I need to find / list all of the PF is set to auto-answer, on the assumption that this is notset, but it turned out that some folders have this option turned on and I would like to find it, manually checking the fall because of the amount of PF (1000 folders)

Exporting list of all the FP together with their properties / attributes of PFDAVdmin orvbs scripts, with enabled auto-reply, and without, unfortunately, I do not see the difference in the result;-(

The most extreme form will be sent to all addresses @ test message and verify that FPwill respond, but we want to avoid it;-)

For any hints thanks in advance

TM
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> [exchange2003] list all public folders with auto-reply Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter