No Post earlier than today (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Outlook Web Access

markbhai -> No Post earlier than today (11.Feb.2011 4:55:40 AM)

Hi all.

I have a situation where I can only see todays post in my inbox in OWA.  The post is available until deleted in Outlook client.  Also I notice that old deleted items are still available.

I can see all post recieved after midnight (read or unread).

I re-built the Exchange server about a month ago and I am not sure if this has worked since the re-build.

Can anyone shed any light?

Gunn3r -> RE: No Post earlier than today (17.Feb.2011 12:49:31 PM)

stupid question.... what browser are you using? are you using the light version?

when you are in webmail page are there more pages? right upper part there should be something like this |< < > >| to change the page.

markbhai -> RE: No Post earlier than today (17.Feb.2011 4:20:44 PM)

I have tried ie7 and the latest firefox.  ie7is used at work and here I use the lite version due to network restrictions but firefox is used at home and I dont use light.

I seem to get the same issue with both.

Thanks

nhammond640 -> RE: No Post earlier than today (18.Feb.2011 3:33:15 AM)

have tried ie7 and the latest firefox.  ie7is used at work and here I use the lite version due to network restrictions but firefox is used at home and I dont use light.
Data entry

keviavuz78 -> RE: No Post earlier than today (1.Mar.2011 5:01:17 AM)

Hi all.

I have a situation where I can only see todays post in my inbox in OWA.  The post is available until deleted in Outlook client.  Also I notice that old deleted items are still available.

bookkeeping services

petasand -> RE: No Post earlier than today (11.Mar.2011 8:14:00 AM)

You may need to reinstall Exchange server.

Page: [1]