Anti-spam update enable/disable in hub transport server (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Secure Messaging

_SSS_ -> Anti-spam update enable/disable in hub transport server (4.Mar.2011 2:22:07 AM)

Hi

I haven't installed an edge server to our environment yet and I wanted to enable anti-spam on the hub transport server. I ran the install-antispamagents.ps1 script and restarted the transport server etc. and everything went just fine. The problem is that I can't find the 'Disable Anti-spam Updates' option under server configuration like in exchange 2007. In exchange 2007 it was possible to disable the updates and the again enable them to get the updates automatic. Isn't this possible any more? Any help would be appreciated.

Sakari

dannydd -> RE: Anti-spam update enable/disable in hub transport server (26.Aug.2011 8:51:05 PM)

Just have a look!

kathiny -> RE: Anti-spam update enable/disable in hub transport server (25.Oct.2011 4:06:30 AM)

The example given below let you understand how to enable Anti-Spam feature on a Hub Transport server named CorpSvr127.
Set-TransportServer –Identity ‘CorpSvr127′ –AntispamAgentsEnabled $true

Once you enable the Anti-Spam Feature on a Hub Transport Server, you have to restart the Microsoft Exchange Transport service on the Server but, if you exit and restart the Exchange Management Console, you’ll then see the Anti-Spam tab in the details pane.

Page: [1]